EAR CANDLING with facial Lymphatic drainage and Marma Point Massage
Date: Thursday, March 8th 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm
Ear Candling is a very gentle and nurturing treatment, effective for extracting impurities and releasing soothing properties into the auricular system.
Lymphatic facial lymphatic drainage massage and relaxing head and scalp massage accompanies the treatment. Followed by a Facial Marma point massage routine.
Ear Candling has been used for conditions such as sinusitis, rhinitis, tinnitus, vertigo, headache/migraine, excessive wax, allergies and hay fever.
• Anatomy and Pathologies of the Ear
• History of Ear Candling
• Benefits, Contraindication and Cautions
• Health, Safety and Hygiene Procedures
• Step by Step Demonstration of the Ear Candling procedure including Lymphatic Drainage massage
• Facial Marma point Massage routine
• Facial lymphatic drainage routine
• Client After Care
For further info, contact: Catriona Plunkett