FENG SHUI FOR HOLISTIC THERAPISTS
Presented by Elke Fingleton
Dip. Feng Shui, Colour Therapy, Crystal Therapy, SOLS
Cert. Feng Shui, Int Feng Shui School, USA
Dip. Interior Design (Distinction), IDAI
Date: Friday 26th May 2017
This full one day course will briefly outline all aspects of Feng Shui for therapists and show you how to apply this within your home & therapy room, ensuring your space is a reflection of what you would like to project within your life & work.
This Feng Shui course is an investment in YOU by gaining knowledge that will remain with you for life and benefit your clients. Assessment will be given at end of day and certificates handed out.
We will be covering the following topics:
– Brief history of Classical Feng Shui
– Personal Trigram
– Five Elements
– Bagua Template
– Feng Shui in Todayâ€™s World
– Internal & External Environment Factors
– Furniture Alignment
– Electro Magnetic Frequencies
– Workspace Feng Shui
– Artwork Feng Shui
– Clutter Clearing
Course Aims and What you will learn:
– Brief history of Feng Shui
– The advantages of being conscious of your environment & how applying Feng Shui can benefit you
– How to apply Feng Shui with confidence to your home, therapy room & workspace
– Inform you how Feng Shui is connected with other Chinese medicine practices
– How to advise your clients on incorporating Feng Shui into their lives, carrying forward the consultation benefits they have received from you
– How to improve health, family, love, creativity & prosperity in your life.
– Recognise & compare health issues that are connected to parts of the home
– Being able to recognise that having a home/business that is calm, peaceful & energetic is far more beneficial to having one that is busy, chaotic and messy.
CPD approved course.
For further info/Booking contact: Elke Fingleton
Email: info@ lifepathdesigns.ie