REFLEXOLOGY FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN
Date : Thursday, April 12th 2018
Time : 10am to 4.30pm approx
(followed by Friday, April 13th Baby Reflexology Instructor course-optional)
Reflexology is a safe, gentle (and enjoyable) natural option for calming and nurturing babies and children, boosting their immune system and supporting the growing body. Babies and children can benefit hugely from a touch therapy such as reflexology .It can promote well-being as well as bringing relief from a range of childhood ailments.
This one day course will give you more confidence, Tools and Techniques for working with ‘little ones’ and their parents.
– Working with babies and children compared to adults
– Contra indications
– Reflexology and Massage Techniques for babies with ailments such as Colic, Reflux, Wind,Constipation, Teething, Anxiety, poor feeding, irregular sleep patterns
– How to read babies cues before/during a treatment
– Introduction to parents basic Reflexology techniques to use with their babies and children
– Reflexology charts for your own use and how to simplify Baby Reflexology charts to give to parents
– Adapting techniques for toddlers and older children
– Foot. Hand and Body Reflexology Techniques
– Current research
Course Fee: €120
Requirements: This course is suitable qualified Reflexologists only.
Course Trainer: Catriona Plunkett. (Holistic Therapist MIRI, Baby Massage Instructor IAIM )
This is a CPD approved training course.
For further info/Booking contact: Catriona Plunkett
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 087 6011797