Aromatherapy for Womens health
Aromatherapy for Womens Health- a journey through the hormonesWith Jo Kellett TIDHA MIFPA CIMI
(suitable for qualified Aromatherapists)
Dates: May 30th & 31st 2019
Times: 10am to 5pm approx each day
Course Fee: €250
- This two-day theory course is designed to develop and enhance your knowledge of essential oils and aromatherapy for the endocrine system.
- The course will look at the physical and emotional changes that occur from puberty to menopause, taking into account fertility and pregnancy.
- Students taking the course will study over 20 essential oils that support and enhance this time, with emphasis on safety issues and cautions, as well as reviewing blending percentages.
- Students will have the opportunity to look at scenarios and case studies from these client groups in order to choose appropriate blends.
- Students will work in small groups, pairs and as a whole group, with plenty of opportunity for questions, feedback and time to share personal experiences.
- Course notes will be provided to back up all course content enabling students to continue studying independently.
- IFPA accredited 12 CPD points
For further info/booking, email: email@example.com