BABY REFLEXOLOGY CLASSES
Baby reflexology classes are a fantastic opportunity for parents/caregivers to learn basic reflexology techniques to promote and encourage their babies’ health and wellbeing. It can become part of their bedtime routine, encouraging a restful, relaxed night’s sleep.
Baby Reflexology has many benefits for babies including:
• Relief from colic, reflux, wind and constipation
• Boosting and strengthening the immune system
• Encouraging better sleep patterns
• Reducing asthma attacks
• Easing teething pains, anxiety and poor appetite
• Promotes the bonding process
• Parents/Caregivers Parents can learn basic, gentle (research-based) Foot, Ear and Facial reflexology techniques to support babies growing body, helping to alleviate ailments and bring balance to every body system.
• Classes run for 3 consecutive weeks. Each class is one hour long.
• Colourful, easy to read charts, notes and organic reflexology oils are included.
• Baby Classes are suitable for newborns to pre-walkers.
• Classes are fun and relaxed for both babies and adults!
Classes are generally on Tuesdays
mornings 11am-12pm approx
(Subject to change. Please contact Catriona)
Bring a baby reflexology class to your own home/ mothers and babies group/crèche. For groups of 4 or more it is possible to host a baby reflexology class in your own home/venue.
Hosts and their babies can enjoy the 3 week class for free!
For further info/booking:
Please Contact Catriona Plunkett
Ph: 087 6011797