EAR CANDLING with facial Lymphatic drainage and Marma Point Massage
Date: Friday, March 29th 2019 * 2 places remaining
Friday, September 4th 2019 * 6 places remaining
Time: 10am to 5pm approx
*This training is suitable only for those with an Anatomy and Physiology qualification
Ear Candling (Thermal Auricular Therapy) is a very gentle and nurturing treatment, effective for extracting impurities and releasing soothing properties into the auricular system.
Lymphatic facial lymphatic drainage massage and relaxing head and scalp massage accompanies the treatment. Followed by a Facial Marma point massage routine.
Ear Candling has been used for conditions such as sinusitis, rhinitis, tinnitus, vertigo, headache/migraine, excessive wax, allergies and hay fever. It is an extremely relaxing and destressing treatment to give and to receive.
• Course Aims
•Anatomy and Pathologies of the Ear
• The Fascinating History of Ear Candling among Ancient civilisations
• What are Ear Candles?
•The different types of Ear Candles and specific uses for each
• Benefits, Contraindication and Cautions
• Health, Safety and Hygiene Procedures
• Step by Step Demonstration and practice of the Ear Candling
• Common side affects to Ear Candling
• Facial Marma point Massage routine
• Facial lymphatic drainage routine
• After Care and Home Care
For further info, contact: Catriona Plunkett