PREGNANCY MASSAGE TRAINING
Pregnancy Massage Training
Date: Friday, November 9th 2018 (one day) – *Fully Booked
Date: Thursday, October 18th 2018 (one day) – *2 places remaining
Date: Friday, March 22nd 2019 (one day) – *5 places remaining
Date: Friday, June 7th 2019 (one day) – *6 places remaining
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for qualified massage Therapists who have a keen interest in developing their skills to be able to treat clients throughout their pregnancy with ease and confidence.
Feeling confident treating pregnant women is a rewarding way to expand your practice and provide significant pain relief at this important time.
This course is also invaluable if you would like to treat anyone who cannot lie comfortably on their stomach.
- The anatomy of pregnancy.
- The importance of correct draping and positioning to ensure a comfortable, safe and nurturing pregnancy massage
- A full pregnancy massage routing in the side-lying position
- A full pregnancy massage routine in seated and elevated position*(Practical includes treating pregnant clients)
- Treating specific pregnancy related ailments such as carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, oedema, migraines, neck, shoulder and lower back / sacrum pain with specialised techniques.
- Homecare advice and handouts for pregnant clients.
Certification: Certification of competence will be issued once the course is completed and you have shown confidence and understanding of the techniques.
CPD Approved Training
For further info/Booking , please contact: Catriona Plunkett
Ph: 087 6011797