REFLEXOLOGY FOR CANCER CARE
WORKSHOP IN REFLEXOLOGY FOR CANCER CARE
Date: September 17th & 18th 2020 (2 days) *2 places remaining
Times: 10am to 5pm each day
Marguerite Brady is a facilitator of Reflexology both as a therapist and a teacher for nearly 20 years now. She was an Oncology Nurse and it was from there that her passion for Holistic Medicine and a holistic approach to live and living had its birth in her. She since went onto study homeopathy, Iridology, Reiki, Acupressure, Shamanic healing and Indian head Massage. She is a wonderful teacher, passionate and knowledge, very precise in her technique delivery and makes all courses accessible to all and most enjoyable learning experience for all who attend her courses. Her training manuals are extremely comprehensive.There are 16 hours class time included in this training.
In this workshop we will be covering all aspects of Cancer Theory and Technique to facilitate you as Practicising Reflexologist to be able to:
1) Sit and listen to your client with compassion and kindness.
2) To reassure and comfort your client at a time in their lives where they are feeling completely vulnerable and fearful.
3) To honour their Emotional, Mental and Spiritual health with the same care as you would their physical health and wellbeing using African Reflexology techniques as well as focusing techniques to facilitate healing on every level of their being.
4) facilitate a Cancer Reflexology treatment that alleviates their presenting symptoms while at the same time boosting their immune system, their emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
5) Learn a completely new African Reflexology Technique that helps to ground, calm, sooth, nourish, renew and repair their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual well being and be certified in this technique.
6) Theory aspect of the course you will learn what cancer is, what is the difference between cancer type and location, learn the signs and symptoms of the most common cancers such as breast, bowel, prostrate, lung, stomach and ovarian cancer, learn how cancers are diagnosed, what treatments are available and what you can do to assist your client manage all of these aspects of their lives in a more controlled and gentle way.
CPD approved course. NRRI: 200 / IRI: 100
For further info/Booking contact:
“I found the Cancer Reflexology training program very interesting, practical and most enjoyable. The way the course was delivered showed how this technique would be of great benefit to a person’s mind, body and spirit and bring a lovely relaxing effect to any emotions that a client may be experiencing since being diagnosed with Cancer. The teaching of the course was delivered wonderfully by Marguerite. She has a wealth of wisdom and is coming from a place of vast experience as a Cancer Nurse as well as extensive holistic experience as a therapist working with 100’s of people diagnosed and living daily with cancer” Annemarie Murphy [Galway City]
“ I have been interested in doing a Reflexology Course for Cancer patients for some time now and when I heard about Marguerite’s weekend Cancer Reflexology Training program, I felt immediately drawn to it. The training program has been an enlightening, informative, enjoyable, relaxing sharing weekend. It is my hope and wish now to put it all that I have learnt to good use. Superb course would recommend it to all practitioners of Reflexology” Bernie Nevin [Galway]
“Having just completed Marguerite Brady’s wonderful course in Cancer care through the use of Reflexology, I now know I will be much more confident when dealing with Cancer patients/clients. It was a very detailed, intense and superbly well delivered course and it is a course not to be missed if you are looking to learn new knowledge and practical technique. Really wonderful course” Nora Maguire [Sligo]
“Having heard of Marguerite Brady’s extensive knowledge in Holistic Medicine I choose to do my cancer care Reflexology training program with her to ensure my training would be not only an informative and educational experience but a holistic one and boy was I not let down!!!!!. Her warm welcoming emails before I ever met her made me confident in my choice of school. Her warmth and welcoming energy continued from the moment she opened the school door to me, right through to her wonderful down to earth, practical yet easy to follow training manual. It didn’t stop there, I was bowled over with her knowledge and within an hour of being in her presence I felt “ 2 days isn’t long enough” as I wanted to “pick” her brains all day long. Marguerite is a very wise, intelligent, down to earth trainer, and made the Cancer Reflexology training program the best workshop that I have ever been on. The relaxed homely environment and the energy of the School allowed the learning experience to flow with ease. Her energy and “passion” for what she does shine through with abundance. Much gratitude to Marguerite for sharing and hosting this wonderful life changing workshop. I am so looking forward to meeting and treating my Cancer Clients and giving them this life enhancing Reflexology treatment” Angelina Treglia [Piorra Beauty Salon, Barna, Galway City]