Course Date: Friday, 21st June 2019
Course Fee: €150
This post-graduate training course is suitable for qualified reflexologists who wish to further develop their skills and enhance their treatment by offering clients an additional element to their treatments- Sound .
Many cultures around the world have been using Sound as a powerful tool to assist clients in self healing for thousands of years.
This course will give you a introduction on how to integrate basic Sound Healing techniques which will benefit not only your clients, but yourself as a Therapist.
• A brief history of sound as a healing modality
• Introduction Sound Healing Instruments
• Sound and the Reflexology Zones
• The frequencies related to each organ/body system
• Sound and the Chakras
• Full Sound Reflexology Routine
• Affirming the importance of working with intuition for Therapists
• Self Care for Self Healing for the Therapist-using sound.
*This course does not qualify the student as a Sound Healing Practitioner.
For further info/Booking, Contact Catriona Plunkett
Ph: 087 6011797